Perhaps you have wanted buying and operating your own business but don’t know where to start? Are you experiencing questions on the best way to turn your dream into a real possibility? The University of Houston Small Business Development Center often helps respond to crucial questions – the concerns that each entrepreneur has to ask before starting a fresh venture.
Some of the services we offer to help you get begun consist of:
- Workshops & seminars for business owners on start-up, advertising, company plans, software applications, plus
- Business research collection for industry and researching the market
- Funding solutions
- Business loan packaging – qualifications, comprehending the process and suggestion planning help
- Help purchasing an existing business or franchise
- Accessibility professional providers such as for instance attorneys and CPAs
- Totally free, confidential and individualized one-on-one company consultative solution
Before starting – evaluate your entrepreneurial readiness.
Getting, operating and growing an effective business is challenging. Just before get started you will need to examine your motives, your skills plus weaknesses. Additionally you have to take a difficult have a look at your own personal, managerial, technical and financial skills. To see if you’re prepared, kindly take our company Readiness Assessment.
Step one – determine if you've got what it takes.
Today, just before spend your own time as well as your money, click on this link to look at our Have you got the required steps to start out a small business? FREE, online online streaming video. Become familiar with a solid Six detail Process for starting a business. You’ll understand the importance of appropriate preparation and exactly how in order to avoid common issues. Viewing the video takes about 45 minutes.
Additionally simply take our other company start-up workshops covering subjects including marketing research and advertising and marketing principles, forecasting, company structure, and business strategy development.
- to view most of the future University of Houston business developing Center workshops and seminars offered at no cost or at low-cost.
The next phase – take advantage of our no-cost, confidential business advisory service.
As soon as you’ve taken our advised workshops on starting out and now have at the least an excellent draft of a solid business plan, it’s time for you benefit from our no-cost, confidential business advisory solutions. to request a scheduled appointment with a company advisor to go over your business venture. A business advisor will get in touch with you within 3-5 business times.